4 June 2010

Style Crush: Erin Lucas


I'm totally head-over-heels in lust with Erin Lucas at the moment! I seem to go through a phase every week where I'm obsessed with someone in particulars fringe/side-parting/amazing clutch/lipstick shade/hair colour/shape of nose/whiteness of teeth/choice of nail polish/fabulous accessories/vintage t-shirt or all of the above. This week it's definitely Erin Lucas. You probably know her from season one of MTV's The City and you probably don't know her as the daughter of the AC/DC bassist, which if you ask me, is the kind of rock-royalty status that adds to her cool-cred.
Every time I see a pic of Erin she always looks unbelievably fresh and cute and so fashion forward. This is the kind of chick that starts trends instead of following them. Loving her awesome fringe and skin tone that looks good with every colour under the sun. Jealous much.


PS: The other day husband suggested I paint my nails different colours on each finger and I laughed in his face. After spotting this pic of Ms. Lucas with one bright yellow nail on each hand I think he might be more style savvy than I give him credit for!


(photos: remotecontrol.mtv.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment